[NMCycling] Tuesday Night Crits

biobiker--- via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jan 9 09:27:22 MST 2018

I think this is a good idea.

I am not a crit fan, but, if I can make a suggestion, I think it would be better to try to have them during the w-end to attract more riders from Santa Fe. We don't have a ton of races during the spring so I don't think it will affect the "regular season". Late afternoons are hard for people outside of ABQ.

My two cents.

Fortunato