[NMCycling] Carbon All-Road/Gravel and XC Frames F/S

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jan 17 07:58:27 MST 2018

Hey there fast folks,

It's time to find new homes for a couple of nice frames.  I'm 6' even,
FWIW, and feel free to e-mail with any questions.  Without further ado:

GT Grade Carbon All-Road/Gravel frame/fork/hs
56cm with 565mm tt and 601/381mm stack/reachRaw carbon with forest green
accentsComfortable, responsive all-day frame with room for 700x35-40c
tires (I ran it with 28s on the road)Disc-only, post-mount with 15x100
thru axle front, 135mm QR rear2 y/o in very good condition.$500 takes it
BMC Fourstroke FS01 carbon fiber 100mm travel FS 29er frame
Large with 635mm top tube and 605/456mm stack/reach (designed for
shorter stem)Raw carbon with light blue accentsAmazing XC/marathon bike,
rides much more confidently than a short-travel XC bike should.
Super-efficient without being twitchy or harsh.  12x142mm (non-boost)
thru axle rear, 31.6mm seatpost, dropper-ready2,040g claimed weight for
mediumI had it built with a 120mm Fox 32 and short-travel dropper post
and it weighed in at 24lb complete.  Could easily be a 22lb F/S race
bike.3 y/o, great functional condition.  I knocked it over in the
workshop and had a chainstay patched 2 years ago.  The repair was
first-rate (you'd be hard-pressed to find it or the rock chip he filled)
and I've had no creaking or anything since.The paint job I had done at
the same time is a 6/10.  They went over the red with blue was kind of
disappointing.  Not bad from 10', but it's not seamless.Fox Factory rear
shock, seat clamp, thru axle included.$3,999 (!) frame new and still
BMC's flagshipBring me $650 and ride away happy!
Marc