[NMCycling] NMES: Watermelon Beat Down Registration is Open

Rich Capener via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jul 19 10:00:08 MDT 2018

So lucky us, the Cibola Forest is open and we can have a big group ride called the Watermelon Beat Down 8/18/2018.
Currently road 165 is closed and should be open in a couple of weeks. I did ride North Faulty last week and it's in decent shape with only a few downed trees that are easy to get around. I'm looking for feedback. Thinking of adding North Faulty to the A course and keeping B and C unchanged with no North Faulty. If you are planning on riding the A course,let me know if you want to add North Faulty or keep it off the menu. Please only respond to me and not the whole list.
Thanks,Rich

 Watermelon Beat Down

|  |  |

|  |
Watermelon Beat Down

Rich Capner  is the  coordinator  for this ride.  He will handle  any  proposed route changes, pre-rides, ...