[NMCycling] Bike Stolen: Specialized S-Works Camber 2016

Carl Gable via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 18 22:37:31 MDT 2018

Another one bites the dust. In the low probability that it surfaces...

Stolen today between 6am-5pm from inside my Toyota 4 Runner in Santa Fe
Park and Ride lot behind Santa Fe Spa.  They broke the back window and
pulled out the bike, left me a softball size rock in the back.
Specialized S-Works Camber 2016, Serial # WSBC604279787M
Custom Name stickers "Carl Gable" on frame and wheels

Cheers,
Carl Gable[image: gable_camber_image.jpg][image:
gable_camber_serial_numbers-2.png]
--

Carl W Gable