[NMCycling] TNC schedule

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jun 13 21:23:45 MDT 2018

We are making a shift on the start times as follows. We will try for a beginner/womens race at 6PM. If you want this race to continue, show up for it. If the numbers are too small we will combine it with the Bs.  Also with the starts a little later it might be a little cooler, at least for the As.

Start order until further notice:
6:00 C race30 mins: Women, juniors, men 50+, men cat 5 (4 tempo) (about )
If you are men 50+ or a cat 5 and can hang in the Bs you should really ride with them.
The C race is for beginners, older masters, and women. If there are enough women we will give them a separate start, of they want.
6:40 Mens B 40min: (5 tempo) 4/5/3s over 40. (cat3s under 40 do A)
7:20 Mens A 45-50: (5 tempo) Pro, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5s (if the others approve.)
Women who want to do another race can line up for mens A or B.

info: bcdracing.com/cycling

yourstruly at fastmail.com