[NMCycling] DAY OF THE TREAD EXPO

Richard Woodruff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Mar 29 09:26:57 MDT 2018

in my capacity as member of the board of directors for Day of the Tread, I occasionally reach out for help to communities of which I am a member. Today, in addition to my earlier post, I am seeking participants for our Expo. Particularly car dealerships, motorcycle dealerships, custom bicycle frame builders, and artisans. If you own, work for or are any of the above or know one that might be interested in participating in our Expo please contact me off-list. Our Expo is typically attended by over 3000 people. That's a lot of product exposure for the buck. Thank you.

Woody

byk_ryder at comcast.net