[NMCycling] Fwd: Stava’s Fitness & Freshness Chart

Anthony Geller via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri May 18 11:54:35 MDT 2018

Strava’s chart is an implementation of the performance manager proposed by Coggan, A good explanation can be found here https://www.trainingpeaks.com/blog/the-science-of-the-performance-manager/ <https://www.trainingpeaks.com/blog/the-science-of-the-performance-manager/> with seminars available on youtube.

Tony Geller