[NMCycling] Roosevelt CX/State CX on 12/2

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Nov 8 22:05:42 MST 2018

Firstly State/Regional CX Champoinships will be on 12/2 at Cibola HS.

I rode around the Roosevelt CX course today and things are looking good.  The ground in the shade is damp but not muddy.  We are going to be able to use the grass at Los Vecinos (the community center on the north side of the creek) for the first time in years, in addition to the field at Roosevelt.
Registration closes Friday night at midnight after which it will be an extra $10.
Also we have been asked not to use the restrooms inside of Los Vecinos as there is a church service going on.  Use the portapottys outside instead.
Take the lower entrance to get into the school as the upper one will be closed. There will be signs.

Full info on the website at https://bcdracing.com/cycling/2018roos.html

yourstruly at fastmail.com