[NMCycling] Roosevelt CX/State CX on 12/2

Joey Bacala via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Nov 12 09:24:55 MST 2018

Great job NMCX racers! Managed to get a few photos for your enjoyment.

Roosevelt CX Race Photos
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10216104464098109&type=1&l=0a7c2abf87>

Feel free to tag, share, or download. I'll put together a highlight reel
from the drone footage and send that out when it's finished.

Enjoy! Don't forget to thank race promoters!! Shoutout to Hawke for another
wonderful race.

Joey Bacala
http://semperporro.com/