[NMCycling] Albuquerque area NICA is being formed

Silvio Menezes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Sep 4 14:17:35 MDT 2018

Bike Racers:
   New Mexico is in the process of creating a NICA
<https://www.nationalmtb.org/> Youth Team.  Bellow is some information on
how your kids can get involved if interested.  Contact Coach Anders @
abqmtbkids at gmail.com or visit their page on Facebook ,
https://www.facebook.com/ABQMTBKIDS/  .  NMBRA will provide as much support
needed once they become officially affiliated with NICA
<https://www.nationalmtb.org/>.

"We will be having our regularly scheduled Sunday practice (10-12) at
Placitas TH.  We'll be in the overflow area just a couple hundred years
further SW on the right.  We wanted to invite you all to come out and hang
out and potentially ride with the team and see what we are all about.  We
will actually be showing up early around 9am to do some skills work and
warm up and we will be doing a picnic lunch after practice from about
12-1pm.  It is usually difficult to actually get the kids off their bikes
long enough to eat!  Bring a chair to sit in a some grub.

Please feel free to pass this invitation along to other people you know who
have kiddos who might be interested in the team.  If you have any questions
don't hesitate to ask and if you want to remove your name from our
"interested" list let me know that too.

Thanks for your time and hope to see you out there.

Coach Anders "
*Thanks....*
*Silvio Menezes | Sport Systems 505 Cycling <http://505cycling.com>*
                      *New Mexico Bicycle Race Association