[NMCycling] CORE Crew

Jan Bear via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Apr 28 12:33:36 MDT 2019

Thank you to all the racers, family and other race supporters, sponsors and
the volunteers for another successful La Tierra Torture mountain bike race.
The weather was great and the trails were in very good shape.  The racers
were in great shape to conquer the 14th Annual La Tierra Torture. So again
thank you all for a great day! The final results are posted on webscorer.com,
go to find races, highlight finds results and search for LTT, the Cat 3 and
Pro/Cat 1/2/SS are on separate pages; we will consolidate the results soon
into a single page. Also please consider posting a review of the event on
Race Advisors using this link
https://www.raceadvisors.com/santa-fe-nm/cycling/la-tierra-torture-mountain-bike-race
. The review will help us improve and allow other racers to be exposed to
our event. The final results will be added to the NMORS series results in
the next couple of weeks, www.nmors.org . The results will also be
submitted to USA Cycling in the next 10 days after they are consolidated
and we confirm that they are all correct. Should you wish to order a 2019
La Tierra Torture jersey please contact me at janbea at gmail.com, there were
a few of you who missed out on being one of the first one hundred to
register and get the jersey included with your registration, but really
liked the jersey and wanted one and we will certainly get you one for 65
dollars including mailing. Please use this sizing chart,
https://www.theracingapparel.com/sizing-guide/ . Finally thank you again
for including the La Tierra Torture in your race schedule!

Next up for the CORE Crew is 6 Hours in the Basin for Commonweal on July
14th. The Galisteo Basin trails are loads of fun to ride and a great
complement to other trails in the Santa Fe area and if you have not
mountain biked in the Basin you are missing out on some great trails.
Please help the CORE Crew support Commonweal Conservancy by registering for
the race. The registration for this event is at
https://www.webscorer.com/members/myracedetails?raceid=169833 . Three are a
limited number of entries available so don’t wait too long to register,
there are several categories including teams. The CORE Crew website has all
the race information, www.core-crew.com . All the race proceeds will go to
Commonweal Conservancy to help maintain and build new trails in the
Galisteo Basin.

Thank You!

CORE Crew

--