[NMCycling] State Road Race

Tom Egelhoff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 22 08:27:01 MDT 2019

Everyone, online registration closes tonight for the State Road Race being held Saturday morning.  You will need to log onto the USAC website to register.  We will be having late registration onsite Saturday morning starting at 6 a.m. and I will be at the Crit. Friday evening if you would like to register there or pickup your number.  Originally, I was going to do number pickup at Bike N Sport in Santa Fe on Friday evening until I realized that I was racing the Crit.  One other change to mention to everyone the start / finish line has been moved from the I-25 Frontage Road to a film lot off Bonanza Creek Road.  To access the film lot, you have two choices come in off the Frontage Road or Hwy. 14.  If coming in off Hwy.14 you will need to turn onto Bonanza Creek Road and the start / finish line is approximately 3 miles down Bonanza Creek on your right.  If coming up from Abq. best to use exit 271 then come south on the frontage road and turn left on bonanza Creek.  The start / finish will be 4 to 5 miles up Bonanza Creek on your left.  If you have any further questions, feel free to give me a call at 505-699-8838.  Hope to see everyone Saturday for an exciting morning of racing.

Thanks

Tom

[Cleanlogorevisedsm]

Tom Egelhoff