[NMCycling] active.com

Charlie Drysdale via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Feb 6 17:29:27 MST 2019

I personally, will not be entering any events that active.com will be involved with when it comes to registration.  I've been riding the SF Century since the mid 90's and I'll hate to miss the Santa Fe Century/Gran Fondo, because of active.com's sneaky business practice and the fact that nmsportsonline is far better, local and doesn't try to sneak in a membership for a fee! nmsportsonline does advertise and promote events out of N.M. as well.........I think.
Luckily most New Mexico races, fondo's and century's use either USAC or nmsportsonline for registrations!!

 One should not have to be put in the position to look for added fees and be charged unless opting out! Then having to take the time to call & cancel! I'm only one registrant but I'm local.
- Charlie D.