[NMCycling] Pushing ABQ MM BFL 1 Week to 3/2

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Feb 19 19:42:53 MST 2019

Hi Folks,
As you know we here at the NMES have zero regard for your personal comfort,
however we do have the utmost regard for preserving our trails.
The decision has been made to delay the ABQ MM BFL 1 week to March 2nd.
This is due to the forecast for late Friday that could very likely make it
a bad idea to be riding the foothills trails first thing in the morning on
Saturday.  I'd also hate to have folks coming from out of town only to wind
up either canceling or trying to pull off a last minute course modification.
I'm leaving the registration page as-is, but if you know for sure you
can't/won't make the new date please go to the registration page, enter
your info, and select the "I'm out" radio button.
http://nm-es.weebly.com/abq-mm-bfl-registration.html
I hope you can all make the new date!
Cheers,
Nate

http://nm-es.weebly.com/abq-mixed-media-big-friggin-loop.html

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388