[NMCycling] HB 192 Passes Full House 48-18

Brian Kreimendahl via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Feb 22 21:12:39 MST 2019

All:

HB 192, the 5-Feet To Pass Bicycles Bill,  passed the full State House of Representatives tonight (Friday night) at about 7:30 PM MT in a 48-18 vote.  Now on to the Senate.  We’ll receive our Senate committee assignments early next week and at some point we’ll ask you again for help.  There’s no need to contact Senators yet.  We are targeted, focused, and ready to go.

Thank you very much to all those who contacted their State Representatives in support of this Bill.  It helps so much when people make the effort to do this.

Onward.

Best regards,.

Brian Kreimendahl
For Bike Santa Fe