[NMCycling] Fwd: Exciting Tour of the Gila News

John Verheul via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Feb 23 09:54:10 MST 2019

Tour of the Gila News

We have some exciting news to share.  New Mexico State Senator Gabriel Ramos and New Mexico Lt. Governor Howie Morales are working to secure state dollars to help fund the Tour of the Gila Bicycle Race.  This will be a great boost to our event, to our local economy and to our state’s economy, however we need your help. Please copy and paste the message below and then email it to the New Mexico State Senators listed below.  We have also added phone numbers for each of the State Senators so you can call them if you wish.   It is important that they hear from you.  Your voice is what will help us get this financial assistance.  Please call or send an email to these State Senators ASAP.

Thank you,

Jack Brennan

Tour of the Gila Race Director

MESSAGE:

Thank you for accepting this email as a letter of support for the annual TOUR OF THE GILA bicycle races in Silver City.  This event is a great event, but with your help and financial assistance it can grow even bigger and better.  I understand Senator Gabe Ramos has authored a bill to help Tour of the Gila with financial aid.  This is a bill that is also being championed by Lt. Governor Howie Morales.  Both men have seen first-hand the past successes of the Tour of the Gila… and they are quite aware that the Tour of the Gila has a great opportunity to grow and become an even more dominant race in the national bicycle racing community.  Tour of the Gila is already one of the very best bicycle races in the United States of America.  With your help we know it will climb to even higher heights.  Please give your support to Senator Ramos’ bill, SB 481.

Sincerely,

(sign or type your name)

John Arthur Smith                                         William F Burt

Distr 35 Dona Ana, Hidalgo,                         Distr 33 Chaves, Lincoln, Otero

Luna, Sierra                                                  bill.burt at nmlegis.gov

john.smith at nmlegis.gov                              505-986-4366

505-986-4365

Pete Campos                                               Jacob R Candelaria

Distr 8 Colfax, Guadalupe, Harding,            Distr 26 Bernalillo

Mora, Quay, San Miguel, Taos                    jacob.candelaria at nmlegis.gov

pete.campos at nmlegis.gov                         505-986-4380

505-986-4311

Carlos R Cisneros                                       Gay G Kernan

Distr 6 Los Alamos, Rio Arriba,                   Distr 42 Chaves, Eddy, Lea

Santa Fe, Taos                                           gay.kernan at nmlegis.gov

carlos.cisneros at nmlegis.gov                     505-986-4274

505-986-4362

George K Munoz                                        Steven P Neville

Distr 4 Cibola, McKinley, San Juan            Distr 2 San Juan

senatormunoz at gmail.com                         steven.neville at nmlegis.gov

505-986-4371                                             505-986-4701

Nancy Rodriguez                                        Sander Rue

Distr 24 Santa Fe                                        Distr 23 Bernalillo

nancy.rodriguez at nmlegis.gov                    sander.rue at nmlegis.gov

505-986-4264                                              505-986-4375

John M Sapien                                          James P White

Distr 9 Bernalillo, Sandoval                       Distr 19 Bernalillo, Sandoval,

john.sapien at nmlegis.gov                         Santa Fe, Torrance

505-986-4301                                            james.white at nmlegis.gov

                                                                  505-986-4395