[NMCycling] On the plus side...(FS, 27.5+ wheel/tire combo)

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 31 10:43:16 MST 2019

Are you plus curious?  Just wanting to venture out a bit?  Try something a
little different but you're not sure...?
Well here's your chance!  I have set of Sun Charger Comp 27.5+ wheels with
a Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.8 rear and a Nobby Nic 3.0 front.  The tires have
all the initials, tubleless ready and snakeskin sidewall protection.  The
wheels and tires are effectively brand new, I mounted them up and did one
ride on them.  I have both a shimano and sram XD driver for them.  The XD
driver is currently installed.
I'd like to get $350 for the setup.
Cheers,
Nate
(505)980-5388

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388