[NMCycling] Legal Advice

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 31 10:54:52 MST 2019

Robert,

Sorry to hear about this crash.  You have received good advice from others,
which I second!

I can personally recommend Roadrunner Law as a firm that can help you with
your situation.  This type of case is their specialty.

https://roadrunnerlaw.com/
Eva Blazejewsky and Heather Hansen have come to bicycle advocacy events,
Eva rides to work herself and as I said, their firm specializes in this
type of case.

Good luck!
Jennifer