[NMCycling] FS: Ex-Demo J.Guillem Atalaya Ti Gravel Bikes: 56cm & 52cm

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 3 15:33:55 MDT 2019

The odometer just hit 1K miles so it's time to turn our first demo/show
bike over!  Built in February, this has been my personal bike and been
amazing.  Comfortable & responsive with loads of clearance and
quick-handling 420mm chainstays.
56cm frame with 57cm top tube and 592mm stack, 394mm reachSRAM Force
1x11 HRD drivetrain with carbon cranks, 42x10-42 gearing (perfect for La
Mosca last weekend)Mavic Crossmax Carbon 650B wheels with 650x48
Vittoria tires which are amazing on sand & washboard (frame will take
700x40+ if you spend more time on the road)
Enve G Series carbon gravel fork, 44cm carbon gravel bars, and carbon
seatpost
The bike wears the miles well (as Ti will) and has never been crashed.
It did topple over in a parking lot so the left brake lever is scratched
but that's the worst of it.  Chain measures A-OK.  The carbon wheels and
Enve finishing kit make this a $6,600 bike- I'd like to get $4,600 out
of it

The 52 (53cm top tube and 528mm stack, 381mm reach) has under 50 miles
and the same build except Easton 42cm EA70AX flared gravel bars and EA70
seatpost.  For an essentially new $6,200 bike, let's say $5,500 or an
essentially a free carbon wheel upgrade.

Pics & specs at https://lindarets.com/atalaya-titanium-gravel-bicycle/
and feel free to PM with questions!