[NMCycling] Double Eagle Time Trial Series

Michael Abdalla via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 3 22:06:46 MDT 2019

Everyone,

The first event of the Echelon Racing Double Eagle TT series is happening on
July 14 (Sunday).  Registration is open on the USAC site.  You can save a
few dollars by pre-registering.  We look forward to seeing everyone again
this year.  The event is great for beginners just getting started in time
trialing and for experienced racers preparing for upcoming events (Masters
Nationals, State Championship, Moriarty Record Challenge).

The categories are the same as last year with the same age groups and we
will also have the non-aero category again.  Although it is not mentioned on
the flyer, team time trial efforts and tandem (2 or 3 people) racers are
also welcome. Each rider should register as an individual and then let the
"whip" know at the starting line.  If we get more than one entry in a
particular discipline we will make it a medal category.   There were quite a
few coed 2-person teams at the Spokettes event last weekend and we would
love to see all of them come out (as well as the individual racers).

The second and third event of the series will occur on July 27 (Saturday)
and August 18 (Sunday).  We look forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks,

Mike Abdalla