[NMCycling] Double Eagle TT #2 Registration

Michael Abdalla via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jul 23 10:14:22 MDT 2019

Everyone,

Registration closes Friday at 6:00 p.m. for the second event of the Double
Eagle TT series.  Remember - This event is on Saturday.  Come out and get
your second TT pass in (or your first if you didn't make it out to the last
event).

https://www.usacycling.org/events?state=NM

We had a few "team time trials" at the first event (coed and all male).  We
would love to see a few more.  We have a lot of flexibility at this event so
put together a team and come out (all men, all women, coed, 2-person,
4-person, etc.).  If we have more than one group in any particular category,
we will make it a medal category.  You can check out the results of the
first event at:

https://legacy.usacycling.org/results/index.php?year=2019
<https://legacy.usacycling.org/results/index.php?year=2019&id=2149> &id=2149

Thanks,