[NMCycling] For Sale: 2018 Specialized S-Works Fuse Frame/Ohlins Fork Medium

Jason Katz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 24 11:44:14 MDT 2019

Fellow Racers and Riders,

I am selling the following frame/fork.  I bought this as a complete bike
late 2017 and rode it for 13 months and then decided I wanted more of a xc
race hardtail so I used the parts group to build another frame.  For those
wanting an aggressive hardtail, this is a great bike!  Slack angles and a
120mm fork allow it to handle technical terrain.  Frame is in great shape
other than a small scuff on the left seat/chainstay.  Please feel free to
email me with any questions.

Spec:
2018 Specialized S-Works Fuse Frame-Medium
FACT 10m carbon fiber, SWAT™ Door down tube storage w/internal routing
tubes, tapered head tube, 12x148mm thru-axle rear hub spacing, 160mm post
mount disc, threaded bottom bracket
Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Twin-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd
chamber, adjustable high & low-speed compression, adjustable rebound,
15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 120mm of travel
S-Works Seatpost

Frame can take 27.5 up to 3.0 tires or 29 up to 2.5 depending on rim width

Frame Retail $2000, Fork Retail $1150

Asking $1200 for both

Thanks,

Jason Katz