[NMCycling] 2 spots available Telluride to Moab ride, 7 days, 6 nights

Carl Gable via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 3 12:08:02 MDT 2019

Two(2)Spaces (maybe 3) are available in a Telluride => Moab mountain bike
trip. We will stay each night in the San Juan Huts (https://sanjuanhuts.com).
The trip starts in Telluride July 4, we ride 7 days, stay in huts 6 nights,
arrive Moab July 10. Shuttle back to Telluride morning of July 11. It is
off road some double track, some single track. It can be done on a range of
bikes from a rigid bike packing bike to a full suspension trail bike.
Depending on the bike you choose, different parts of the trip will be
optimized. The total milage is 210 miles. Huts are fully stocked with food,
beer, sleeping bags. You only carry your personal gear (clothes,
toothbrush) each day. Cost is $5370/8=$671 per person plus $44 for optional
beer package. We will split an additional $325 for shuttle. Interested?
Contact me if you are interested.
Carl Gable