[NMCycling] Gofundme page for Bill Littleton

Patrick R via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 3 16:32:46 MDT 2019

NM Racers,

If you haven’t already heard, Bill Littleton was involved in a serious accident while riding last week. A hit-and-run driver has left him in the ICU but, the good news is I hear he’s making progress. A gofundme campaign has been started to help his family with medical expenses.

Bill was one of the 1st people to support my efforts racing and has always been a good friend. I’m sure many in the NM racing community feel the same way. Do what you can to help out.

https://www.gofundme.com/littleton-recovery

Thanks,

-Patrick