[NMCycling] Fwd: [bikeabq] Re: Fwd: HB 192 (5-Feet To Pass Bicycles) Final Vote Help

David P via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Mar 16 14:48:07 MDT 2019

Best results will be to directly call John Bingaman at the Governor's
office. 1-505-476-2200 or his assistant Fran Lucero at the same
number... Hope you all have better luck than me with the stone-

walling regarding the velodrome and her office... DPorter

On 3/16/2019 1:49 PM, Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers wrote:

> [...]

Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

---
https://www.avg.com