[NMCycling] Fwd: HB 192 (5-Feet To Pass Bicycles) Final Vote Help

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 19 15:30:13 MDT 2019

Another point to bring up with the Governor is that New Mexico had a
mandatory sidepath law, and the New Mexico advocacy community including
Gail Ryba spent considerable time and effort getting it repealed in 1997.
That one person could so easily undo all that work with a sneaky amendment
is an affront to Gail's memory, in my opinion.