[NMCycling] 2nd St Crit

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed May 29 15:19:24 MDT 2019

Bike-racers:

I am organizing a criterium on the 2nd St course on this Sunday 6/2/19.  This is in Albuquerque about 3 miles south of Rio Bravo on 2nd.  The course is closed except for the residents along the route (about 10 houses) and the pavement very good on about 60% of the course and ok on the other 40%.  It is a nice little course if you have not done it.  Please RSVP if you are coming by Friday midnight at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c9ayVmmZukaMQWwzkfXVLrp54MiCe2sLEkFYkaBfUzI/edit?usp=sharing

RSVP is important for these as since they are kind of an experiment to see how much interest there is for weekend crits, and honestly whether they are worth messing with.  If we do not get at least around 10 riders we will cancel.  So if you are coming, definitely RSVP.  Also it saves you $10 on the entry fee.

Categories will be based on how many riders we get, and if it is small we may combine the two races into one.  This also will be based on our RSVP.  General info @

https://bcdracing.com/cycling/20192ndcrit1.html

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com