[NMCycling] Women at 6/2 crit?

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed May 29 19:08:02 MDT 2019

Ladies,

It would be cool to get enough women out for them to have a decent race at the crit on Sunday.  It seems like at the TNCs lately we only ever have oneseys twoseys for the women, but it is not the some oneseys twosies, and if they all came at once they could have a decent little race.  I would also like to try to develop a group so we could have a womens race consistently at the TNCs  We will have separate races starting next week.  So I an going to encourage you ladies to come out on Sunday and give you $10 off on entry.  ($15)  What you will need to do is talk among yourselves and see if we can get enough of you coming to have a decent little race.

Please sign up at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c9ayVmmZukaMQWwzkfXVLrp54MiCe2sLEkFYkaBfUzI/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com