[NMCycling] Fiesta Cross Registration Closing Soon

David Jordan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Nov 7 19:19:13 MST 2019

Registration closes in just a few hours.

Day-of-race registration will be available for $10 extra.

Apologies for any confusion on the categories - we will be running the
same categories as races thus far this year (Cat 3, SingleSpeed, etc.).

If there is a question, go ahead and get registered and we will get you
in the right race on Sunday.

Over $750 in cash and prizes

Cash purse for women's and men's open - $100/$75/$50

Photography by Curtis Gillen Photography

All proceeds go to benefit Animal Protection of New Mexico -
https://apnm.org

Online registration closes on Thursday, then the price goes up

Registration
https://www.bikereg.com/fiesta-cx-race-presented-by-sport-systems

Thanks for your support,

David Jordan