[NMCycling] Fiesta Cross - It's a Wrap

David L. Jordan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Nov 11 12:05:55 MST 2019

Thanks to everyone that came out to race Sunday and raise money for
Animal Protection of New Mexico.

And thanks to our Sport Systems 505 Cycling volunteer army for course
setup, running the race, and course tear-down.

We got good reviews on the new course where we had added more technical
features.

I will be out of town on business for a couple of days so posting of
results may be delayed until mid-week.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

We will have gift cards down at Sport Systems for winners of the first
race - stay tuned for more details on that.

Also someone left a NM Bike N Sport jacket - contact me off-list and I
will get that back to you.

There are still a bunch of races left, so we will see you out there:

SKWCross. Rio Rancho TBA Saturday November 16th

SKW Cross and States. Rio Rancho TBA November 17th

Las Cruces Cross, NMSU, Saturday November 23rd

Prestige Santa, Saturday November 30th

Hays Apple Orchard, Saturday January 4th

Valle de Oro Cross, Saturday January 12th.

David Jordan
Fiesta Cross