[NMCycling] Re this weekends races.

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 13 08:26:46 MST 2019

Dear racers,

Here is where I’m at with this weeks races.
I had my permit with Bernalillo county pulled due to a conflict with
football.
I then went to Rio Rancho and got a course that had part of it fenced off
and cut the course in half. 2 1/2 min laps. They then offered me another
park, but I had a meeting there yesterday that no one showed to. I will be
in contact with them today to see if it’s a go. If not I have the
possibility of the equestrian park at the top of Paseo.
I will let everyone know the location ASAP once the land owners contact me.

Sorry for all the confusion.

Stephen