[NMCycling] [Prestige SantaCross]

Parmenides Orpinel via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Nov 29 20:41:37 MST 2019

Hello,

Today was a challenging day setting up the course, we got rain, snow, hail
and everything on between but we got it, thank you to all that make it
possible!

Tomorrow you will be playing in the snow, mud and water like a kid. The
race will start at 10:00 am. Due to the number of riders, we may combine
all the riders in one big race with 10 Seconds apart between categories,
maybe 7.5 Sec.

For those that register online, you just got a prize for tomorrow and you
will have the chance to win a second one if you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

See you tomorrow.

PARMENIDES ORPINEL
505-730-2615