[NMCycling] no WNCX and Sunnyslope CX course change.

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Nov 29 22:47:22 MST 2019

Crossers:

Wednesday CX practice 12/4 is canceled. Turnout has been pretty small. I hope to start midweek races back up on 3/10/20 hopefully with the BFP crits.

The 12/8/19 Sunnislope race will now be the Luchetti CX and will be on the other (west) side of the river.
I do not think I am going to get a Open Space permit in time people were gone for Thanksgiving, so I decided to move the race.  It is a cool big loop, mostly on ditchroads, that I have been wanting to use for a while.

Happy Thanksgiving,

yourstruly at fastmail.com