[NMCycling] ARKANSAS (!) adopt Idaho Stop

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 28 14:52:41 MDT 2019

Yeah not seeing the benefit to me here.  If it's red, I'm stopped.
Everyone stopping and waiting on red benefits everyone.  Going when there's
no traffic is just fine and dandy until that one time you thought there was
no traffic but were horribly wrong.  Smoosh.  Going on green is pretty safe
until that other bicyclist Idaho stops on red, looks right through you, and
rolls right into your path.  And what's my liability if I refuse to go on
red and some jackass hits me from behind because "I thought he was going to
Idaho Stop"?