[NMCycling] TNC results and Glorieta Info and TNCX etc

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Sep 5 11:35:06 MDT 2019

Dear Bike-Racers,

TNC results up at
https://bcdracing.com/results.html
Thanks to everyone who came out.  Hope to see you again next year.

Gravel next week at Shirk St. 6:00 PM then CX thereafter.
Info for that at
https://bcdracing.com

Glorieta MTB will be Sunday 9/8. I put up a more complete course description and some other info on the Glorieta MTB site.  The course may change a little from the map.  Pre-registration will be open until 10AM on Saturday.
Info https://bcdracing.com/2019glorietamtb.html

Also, thinking ahead, I am tentatively planning on doing a two non-NMCX series CX races on the weekend of 10/12 & 13 with Roosevelt on Sat and Oak Flat on Sun.

Best Regards,

yourstruly at fastmail.com