[NMCycling] Fw: 2019 Zia Taqueria 4 Corners Cyclocross Series

John Verheul via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Sep 5 12:09:07 MDT 2019

From: Hagen, David
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 12:04 PM
To: FLC-CYCLINGTEAM-L
Subject: 2019 Zia Taqueria 4 Corners Cyclocross Series

Cyclocrossers!

We are proud to announce the Zia Taqueria is back on board as the presenting sponsor of the 4CCX again this year! Make sure you show your thanks by eating as many burritos as you can.

Below is the schedule for this Fall. We’ll start Wednesday 12noon practices on Oct 9 at the Smith Field Complex on the FLC Campus and those will continue right on up to Nationals. Speaking of Nationals – all CXers should start planning now to make it to Tacoma this year - it’d be great to show the rest of the country how strong our CX scene is.

More details soon, better start running.

HAGEN

2019 Zia Taqueria 4CCX Series

Oct 26 – CX Zia 4CCX Series Race #1 Pagosa Springs, CO

Nov 2 – CX Zia 4CCX Series Race #2 Dolores, CO

Nov 9 – CX Zia 4CCX Series Race #3 Aztec, CO

Nov 16 – CX Zia 4CCX Series #4 Cortez, CO

Dec 1 – CX Zia 4CCX Series #5 Durango, CO

Dec 12-15 - Collegiate CX Nationals Tacoma, WA