[NMCycling] Lost Bontrager Node 2 Computer

Christine Morganti clhmorganti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 16:25:29 MDT 2020

If anyone was in the Juan Tomas area to day riding on the dirt roads and
picked up a Bontrager Node 2 computer, please email me and I will pick it
up from wherever would be convenient for you. I think it fell off near the
intersection of Juan Tomas and Forest Road 252. It could have been between
that intersection and the picnic area parking lot. A less likely
possibly would be a little further east on Juan Tomas past the turn off to
FR 252.

Thank you so much,
Chris