[NMCycling] Lost Bontrager Node 2 Computer

Christine Morganti clhmorganti at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 20:27:20 MDT 2020

I apologize if this message posted twice. It didn't appear to me that the
first time worked.

If anyone was in the Juan Tomas area to day riding on the dirt roads and
picked up a Bontrager Node 2 computer, please email me and I will pick it
up from wherever would be convenient for you. I think it fell off near the
intersection of Juan Tomas and Forest Road 252. It could have been between
that intersection and the picnic area parking lot. A less likely
possibly would be a little further east on Juan Tomas past the turn off to
FR 252.

Thank you so much,
Chris