[NMCycling] cyclox course materials/equipment

Jon Dellios mr.dellios at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:02:04 MDT 2020

As a former promoter of cyclox races, Sophrosyne has a collection of course
stakes, markers, tape, hurdles/barriers (portable/collapsible), etc. that
will be trashed shortly, unless there might still be a warehouse of such
materials we could donate them to.
Is there a location I could deliver these to or a contact whom I might
reach out to that could add this stuff to the series' hoard?
If an individual would like to use them for their own personal training or
other purposes, the equipment is available for that use, as well.
Please respond to me personally, rather than to the whole listserve.

Thanks, Jon Dellios

--
Jon Dellios
(505) 235-7628