[NMCycling] Tuesday TT, later TTs

hawke morgan yourstruly at fastmail.com
Mon Aug 31 09:48:52 MDT 2020

A few slight changes to the TT tomorrow.  Note that is is earlier than last week.

Neutral socially distanced preride at 6:00. First rider off at 6:30PM.

Flat, fast, mostly non technical loop, maybe a cuople of dismounts, two laps should be about 35mins. Very scenic bosque levee road and ditchroad.

Directions: Take I25 south from Rio Bravo about 7 miles to the Isleta exit. Go 2.5 mi north to the Church of Our Lord, which will be Louise St. Go right (east) and park near the end of the road without blocking anyones drive or gate. You could also take Isleta south about 3mi from Rio Bravo, but if you are coming from Albuquerque, I think it is a little faster to take the freeway all the way to Isleta nad then go back north to the church.  If you are riding a bike just come down Isleta from Rio Bravo. At the east on Louise to the end, go left, cross the bridge and get up onto the bosque levee road. Start will be on the levee.

We are not doing online signup as out turnout has been ok.

You can make an online donation if you want to help cover my time marking the course at: https://bcdracing.square.site

Info bcdracing.com

Tentative schedule for later is:

9/8/20 Cedro ITT