[NMCycling] TRIFECTA

John Vance via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Feb 27 14:26:21 MST 2020

This is not of much personal interest since I won't be race fit until maybe
August, but do you mean for Cat 3 masters to only race Masters B?  Last
year Cat 3 Masters could race A or B.

Maybe it doesn't mean much since there is no Road Series this year, but I
think the pool for Masters A racers is pretty small if stronger Cat 3s
can't compete in it.