[NMCycling] TRIFECTA

Zia Velo via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Feb 27 15:04:11 MST 2020

John,

We are, of course, willing to accommodate any racer's interest and the
event(s) that best suit the needs for the weekend. If you want to do the
Master B Crit and the Master A RR you can register for the events the suit
your racing goals.

As an early season race, we are more focused on providing a great event and
supporting everyone's interests.

Please spread the word and pray for weather like this weekend (sunny and
70).

David Rutledge