[NMCycling] For Sale: 2019 Pivot Switchblade PRO XO1 Medium Blue

Jason Katz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Feb 28 13:51:06 MST 2020

Fellow Riders/Racers,

I'm selling the following:

2019 Pivot Switchblade Carbon, Medium, PRO XO1, Fox 36 Factory Fork, Fox
Factory Float X2 Shock Upgrade, Full SRAM XO1 Drivetrain, Fox Transfer
Dropper Post, RaceFace SIXC 35mm Carbon Bar-780mm, RaceFace 35mm Stem(35.0
Bar Clamp), Shimano M8000 XT Brakes, Wolf Tooth Dropper Lever, current
build has Reynolds/Industry Nine Carbon 29'r wheels, have two other
wheelsets as options(Reynolds/I-9 Carbon 27.5+ wheels as well as DT Swiss
M1700 27.5+ aluminum wheels), willing to sell any wheel set with the bike
or multiples depending on what you prefer. This is the second Blade I have
owned, hands down the best bike that I have ridden and owned. The bike has
been meticulously cared for, not a scratch on it, only a few minor rock
chips from normal riding by the suspension linkage. Asking $4200 with
carbon wheels(either 29'r or 27.5+), or $3800 with aluminum 27.5+ wheels.
Please message me with any questions! Thanks.

Jason Katz