[NMCycling] Dumb smart trainer question - it keeps walking on me

Aileen EKS via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jan 5 23:18:56 MST 2020

Whatever drug you were prescribed by your doctor, John, keep taking it and keep writing what you see!
Best,AE

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, January 5, 2020, 2:20 PM, John Vance via Bike-racers <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

I have a Kickr Core, set on an oversized training mat on a hardwood floor.  On simulated rides with high gradients, I've found that it walks to the right on me.  I don't know if that's due to my right leg weakness or high flywheel speeds on descents.  it's kind of annoying when my training table is no longer aligned and the back end of the bike has moved over a foot.
Anyone else had this problem?  Any ideas on how to fix it?  I'm going to try moving the Core's back legs off the mat so the rubber pads sit directly on the hardwood, see how that goes.