[NMCycling] Info last two CXs

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jan 8 19:27:49 MST 2020

Dear crossers,

Our season is winding to a close. Sniff. But there are two more NM races if you want to get little more full winter cross on. Sunday is the New Mexico Cyclocross Series Finals. If you are coming out please sign up online by midnight Friday or better yet by midnight Thursday as I will be setting up on
Friday. We have an 18 rider minimum for this one like last week. We will have some merchandise prizes for at least the top 5 men and top 3 women overall. Weather is supposed to be nice, sunny 46F very little wind. Shorts and arm warmers. Race info:

https://bcdracing.com/2020vdo.html

Online Rgistration

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfh4ef6tjrociuQPmdsIrNeQnF5LBzNxqLWgpaSTkwvST4wjQ/viewform

Two weeks later, Jan 26, I am planning a race mostly my neighbor's hayfield. This will not be NMCX, just in informal CX race. Info for that one is at https://bcdracing.com/2020midwinter.html