[NMCycling] do send letters to Grisham

Nathan Masek masekclan at me.com
Sun Jul 12 16:14:36 MDT 2020

Hey guys,
Continuing the thread, here’s a report from a test ride I did this morning -

I did a bit of climbing today, with mask on for testing. Although today probably wasn’t the best day to test face coverings under physical strain (halfway up my Garmin lit up with a Heat Warning), but I hVe to say that under the circumstances, it was manageable. There were times, specifically on the climb  that I found myself dropping the mask to my chin as long as no others were around. At those times I’d also get a drink.  I found this particular type of mask worked best, although after a bit it softened up and would flex into my mouth on the inhale - I might fashion something to keep it from doing that.

I’d say that under the circumstances, not ideal of course, but manageable.  The sooner this is through the better!