[NMCycling] do send letters to Grisham

John john at imafirst.com
Wed Jul 15 09:46:55 MDT 2020

Thanks “Karn”

😊

From: Bike-raceTrs <bike-racers-bounces at mailman.swcp.com> On Behalf Of Silvio Menezes via Bike-racers
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 8:57 AM
To: roddy.patrick at yahoo.com
Cc: Bike Racers <bike-racers at swcp.com>
Subject: Re: [NMCycling] do send letters to Grisham

All:

    I took an informal pool today during my morning ride and the results were 10 out of 31 people that I saw today were using a mask when exercising.  It also included the 2 groups of cyclist , 2 riders each, riding side by side without a mask.  Did not see any runners, but a couple dog walkers, walking their dogs by themselves that were not wearing a mask either.

    This is merely 30% compliance..