[NMCycling] FWIW

Bob Perls perlsbob at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:57:14 MDT 2020

I think if everyone in the future is polite and respectful, it will work.  No name calling, no profanity, nothing negative.  We all love the same thing here.  I have gotten a lot out of this list serve in the past.

Bob Perls
505-259-2377
nmopenelections.org <https://www.nmopenelections.org/>
facebook.com/NMOpenElections/ <https://www.facebook.com/NMOpenElections/>