[NMCycling] Reducing the fleet

Jerry Shere shere.jerry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:34:16 MST 2020

Hi Everyone,

My friend, Peter Brill is selling off his bikes in preparation for a global
sailing adventure. I'm listing these for him. For details or offers he can
be reached in Santa Fe at 505-310-1543 or peter at brillewis.com.

2017 Specialized Vita Sport Carbon (S). This bike is nicely equipped with
commuter gear including Ortlieb panniers. Very light use. $850OBO

2017 Specialized Sirrus Comp Carbon (L) Also very light use. $850OBO

2008 Cervelo P3C This bike has an older Dura Ace 10s drivetrain in good
shape. Visiontech aerobars and SRAM carb S40 and S60 clincher wheels. The
S60 has a cracked rim at a spoke hole. This bike is in good shape and would
make an excellent tri bike. Size is 56. $550OBO.

Please contact Peter with any questions you might have.

Cheers,
Jerry Shere
Cleveland Heights, Ohio