[NMCycling] NMCX

Jan Bear janbea at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:11:19 MDT 2020

Dear 2019 NMCX Series Winners,

We are in the process of getting the jersey's made for the 2019 CX season,
better late than never. We were going to give them out at this year's first
race but things have changed. So what I need from you is some information.
We will be getting the jersey's from Racing Apparel so please use this
sizing chart:  https://www.theracingapparel.com/sizing-guide/
<https://www.theracingapparel.com/sizing-guide/> (unisex jersey, first in
the list) I think we have a fun design this year and I think you will
proudly wear these jersey's.

Then send me: 1. your preferred size, 2. Your name and correct spelling in
case I have it wrong, 3. Your mailing address.

Please try to get me this information by 10/15/2020

Here is the list of winners :
Nick Martinez
Chris Kelly
Dennis Chavez
Tom Egelhoff
Jan Bear
Chris Dineen
Deborah Kearney X2 Deborah do you want two jersey's?
Alleen El-Kadi
Christina Hartstock
Kim Bear
Zoe Colfax

I do not have email addresses for Christina, Alleen, Chris Dinean or Chris
Kelly. So if any of you have their contact information please forward it to
me.

Thank you and congratulations again.

Jan
--